Thursday, January 11, 2024

Hard to BelievešŸ˜Š

I began this blogging journey in the summer of 2012. I didn’t know how long I would keep it up; it was something new, I had to figure things out myself (it was frustrating!), and I didn't have any way of determining the impact of my blogs. I was not confident, wondering if anyone would want to read what I was sharing. In fact, I almost gave up after writing two blog posts! Thankfully, I didn’t, and in time, it became easier. I’m really glad that I persevered.

The numbers or hits went way up during the pandemic when students were assigned to read my blogs. It was humbling to be included in that list. Unfortunately, I didn’t have access to the site or I would have tried to interact with the students. 

This week, I achieved a milestone. 450,000+ hits on my blog. I am so grateful that I didn’t give up. To all of you who have read one of my 330+ blog posts, thank you! I hope they had a positive impact on you. If so, write a note in the Comments section; I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment